Our COVID-19 support services:
To help you navigate these uncertain times, Health Partners offers the most up to date, evidence-based advice from your Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and Client Relationship Manager, supporting you in safely returning your employees to the workplace and in helping create virus-free workplaces. We offer:
- Chief Medical Officer strategic advice on safe workplaces
- COVID-19 clinical assessments
- Webinars and bulletins
- A range of COVID-19 testing options including antigen and lateral flow.
Give us a call or email us to find out how we can help you.
COVID-19 and men's health
Men are potentially more at risk with COVID-19. There is a lot they can do to minimise their risk.
Sleep: key to your physical & emotional wellbeing
With COVID-19, most of us are experiencing unexpected changes in the way we live and the way we work; we are having to adapt very quickly.
Good sleep can be one of the main casualties.
Let’s look at sleep and how we can improve it.
COVID-19 and coping with anxiety
These are certainly challenging times.
Most of us are experiencing unexpected changes in the way we live and the way we work; we are having to adapt very quickly.
Let’s look at some tips to deal with the anxiety we may be feeling about it all...
Asthma, COPD & COVID-19
Health Partners OH Physician, Dr Emma Bennett, discusses asthma, COPD and how people with these conditions can stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Infection Protection & Control at Home
EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR DISEASE PREVENTION & CONTROL: TECHNICAL REPORT
This document provides guidance on infection prevention and control (IPC) measures for people with suspected or confirmed coronavirus disease (COVID-19) who are experiencing mild symptoms that do not require hospitalisation, therefore self-isolating at home.
Ensure your actions are in line with Public Health England advice.
- Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on an update to coronavirus symptoms (18 May)
- COVID-19: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
- HSE guidance on working from home (added 3 April)
- Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19
- Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Information in general on COVID-19
- COVID-19 easy read
- COVID-19: guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable (updated 30 March)
- Guidance on staying at home and away from others
- Advice for everyone (NHS)
- Advice from Public Health England
- NHS 111
- NHS Scotland
- Northern Ireland Public Health Agency
- Government advice for Wales