We're here to help
Duradiamond Healthcare offer our valued clients and their colleagues information, advice and guidance to help you manage during this challenging time. Our pages will be updated on a regular basis in response to changes in the COVID-19 environment - so keep coming back to take a look. We offer:
- Helpful advice
- Effective services
- Useful links.
Read our latest article how to make working from home that bit easier - see button at the bottom of the page.
- COVID-19 risk assessments, to determine how vulnerable an employee is in relation to becoming seriously ill in the event of COVID-19 infection. This will enable employers to risk assess individuals in their workforce and to support business continuity planning.
- COVID-19 return-to-work assessments for employees, to provide fitness for work guidance to employees returning from a period of self-isolation or following symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19.
- Remote workstation assessments, ideal for those working remotely/from home.
- COVID-19 - getting tested: essential workers (24 April)
- Information in general on COVID-19
- COVID-19: guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable
- Guidance on staying at home and away from others
- Advice for everyone (NHS)
- Advice from Public Health England
- NHS 111
- NHS Scotland
- Northern Ireland Public Health Agency
- Government advice for Wales.
We've put together some tips to help you if you are working from home.